Spice Rubbed Grilled Goldentile - Duval's
Spice Rubbed Grilled Goldentile
Grilling the Goldentile:
- Drizzle the filet with oil and season the filet (rub in) blackening seasoning (mixture of salt, pepper, paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, thyme, cayenne pepper, and sugar)
- Grill 2-3 minutes each side golden brown edges
- Deep fry cellophane noodles for 30 seconds to use as a garnish
- Sautee vegetables:
- heat oil over medium-high
- add mixed vegetables – 1oz each of zucchini, red bell pepper, carrot, red onion, jicama
- salt and pepper to taste
- sautee 1 – 1 ½ minutes
Sweet soy glaze:
- Equal parts of brown sugar and soy sauce cook over low for 2hrs, then reduce for finishing the sauce.
Arrange some shaved Napa cabbage in the center of the plate, top with the shoestring vegetables, top with grilled fish, drizzle with sweet soy glaze and garnish with the cellophane noodle. Your guests will be impressed!!!