Potato Encrusted Grouper – The BeacHhouse
Potato Encrusted Grouper
- 1 six-ounce grouper fillet
- 1 Idaho potato shredded
- 2 ounces matchstick-cut vegetables
- 2 ounces clarified butter
- 2 ounces dark rum
- 2 ounces fish stock
- 3 ounces orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- Blend 1 ounce vegetables with shredded potatoes.
- Heat butter in saute pan.
- Add vegetable/potato mix.
- Place fish on top.
- Cook on stove until edges are browned.
- Flip fish and potatoes together.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees approximately 4 minutes until done or the fish is a golden brown
- Saute remaining vegetables and add rum.
- Reduce mixture to half.
- Add stock and reduce by half.
- Add marmalade and horseradish.
- Top fish with vegetables and drizzle sauce over top.