Forks & Corks University Master Class
Starting on May 04, 1:00 pm
Posted by The Originals
Forks & Corks University will be held on Saturday, May 4th in the Michael's On East Ballroom from 1:00PM to 3:00PM.
Forks & Corks University is the ultimate way to meet the brightest and the best of the wine world! Forks & Corks University Master Class is a Wine Seminar led by 7 world-renowned wine industry professionals and winemakers. Your ticket includes admission to the Master Class, showcasing 14 wines from around the globe. Your ticket ALSO includes admission to the Michael's Wine Cellar Retail Tasting, immediately following Forks & Corks University, from 3:00PM to 5:00PM.
Topic of Discussion:
"Technique & Terroir - A Comparison of Old World & New World Wines"
Featuring wines from• Casa Ferreirinha - Douro Valley, Portugal - presented by Wayne Cheeseman
• Eagle Eye Winery - Napa Valley, California - presented by Bill Wolf, Owner & Winemaker
• Podere Ciona - Chianti Classico, Italy - presented by Lorenzo Gatteschi, Winemaker
• Reynolds Family Winery - Napa Valley, California - presented by Steve Reynolds, Owner & Winemaker
• Willamette Valley Vineyards - Willamette Valley, Oregon - presented by Mary Joli
• Z'IVO Wines - Oregon - Willamette Valley, Oregon - presented by John Zelko, Owner & Winemaker