- 17 different winemaker events took place over the weekend at various Sarasota-Manatee Original member restaurants, private residences and at event partner’s resort.
- 589 guests attended these events, which included casual tastings, luncheons, and multi-coursed, formal dinners.
- 26 different winemakers from around the globe were guests of honor at these winemaker events.
Forks & Corks University
- 17 visiting winemakers were guest panelists on three different educational seminars, including an Italian wine session, Pinot Noir session, and Cabernet session.
- 100 people attended these sessions, which included a gourmet four-course luncheon at Michael's On East.
- Bottles of wine used in the FCU: 255
Retail Public Tastings
- Retail tastings occurred at five local wine retailers: The Butchers Block, Magnum Wine and Tastings, Michael's Wine Cellar, Morton’s Gourmet Market, Sarasota Fine Wine & Tasting
- Attendees: More than 400
- Bottles of wine sold: More than 1,000
The Grand Tasting
- Sold out tickets in mere 8 days!!!
- 86 wineries showcased the best of their varietals
- 352 different wines were available to sample at the Grand Tasting
- Over 3,100 bottles of wine were used at the Grand Tasting
- 42 of Sarasota-Manatee Original member restaurants provided samples to attendees of their finest fare
- Over 44,000 samples of food were prepared and served at the GrandTasting
- Over $60,000 in wine sales were recorded during Forks & Corks weekend
- The Grand Tasting event raised more than $25,000 for John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art
- Over $6,000 was raised at the event’s silent auction for the American Red Cross
- Over 4,000 bottles were sold at the Grand Tasting
- 14% of ticket purchasers were from outside the state of Florida
- 22 different home states were represented at F&C
- 14% of ticket purchasers reside in Florida in counties other than Sarasota and Manatee
- 72% of ticket purchasers reside in either Sarasota or Manatee counties